To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1900 South Norfolk Street
San Mateo, CA 94403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA
Silverado Senior Living • San Mateo, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!Silverado is seeking CHHAs to join our Hospice team! Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/ Summary of Major Functions:
- As the primary Caregiver you will provide support to patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
- This position includes driving to our various patient locations and providing continuous care and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- Must have a CHHA as well as CPR and First Aid certificate
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. EOE/M/F/D/V