To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA 98052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Support Agent
eXcell • Redmond, WA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
Our client is a hugely popular game studio is looking for a Community Support Agent for current and upcoming projects. This is an important role that bridges the gap between the community and the developers by quickly identifying reported issues, working with the developers on required fixes, and reporting information back to the Community.
Tasks to include:
- Answering support tickets
- Monitoring forums
- Assisting players in troubleshooting issues
- Collecting diagnostic information on issues
- Following up on actively tracked issues
- Reproducing issues reported by players
- Collecting crash reports and opening bugs
- Maintaining a registry of community reported issues
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the game industry
- A passion for games and gaming communities
- Writing and communication skills
- Troubleshooting experience
- Community orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different characters
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Previous experience working within a AAA game studio
- Customer support experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.