To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lexus of Birmingham • Birmingham, AL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Lexus of Birmingham, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Automotive Accounts Receivable Clerk Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares daily deposits
• Prepares all cash receipts
• Responsible for all accounts receivables and works with vendors on collections
• Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules
• Reconciles cash schedule
• Assist in monthly closings
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
• Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area
Automotive Accounts Receivable Clerk Qualifications:
• 2 years of automotive accounting experience preferred
• Working knowledge of dealership documents
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional personal appearance
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
• Must possess strong attention to detail
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.