MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Sleep Lab Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Sleep Lab Technologist certification by a nationally recognized certification board and holds either the Registered Sleep Technologist (RST), Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), or Sleep Disorders Specialist (SDS) credential, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of sleep disorder care experience preferred.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Sleep Lab Technologist is to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs status regarding the testing procedure, pertinent medical/social history).
- Determine final testing parameters/procedures in conjunction with the ordering physician or clinical director and laboratory protocols.
- Review the patient’s history and verify the medical order.
- Follow sleep center protocols related to the sleep study.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
- Perform routine positive airway pressure (PAP) interface fitting and desentization.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Sleep Technologist, RST, Registered Polysomnographic Technologist, RPSGT, or Sleep Disorders Specialist, SDS, Sleep Lab Tech, Polysomnographic Tech
Email blocked - click to apply
Registered Sleep Technologist
Positive Airway Pressure
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist