Sales Support Specialist
Are you interested in developing a career in Sales, but lack the skill, training and experience that will help you land a world class outside sales position? If the answer is yes, then Hillyard is interested in speaking to you.
Come join the industry’s leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions! Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We have over 200 sales professionals who help Public Schools, Colleges, Universities, Hospitals, Long Term Care centers, large Industrial Plants, and many other enterprise company’s across the country create and execute cleaning programs and strategies that help maintain “Clean, Safe, Healthy Facilities each and every day. Hillyard’s unique four-point approach helps to break down the challenges that Directors of Facilities face with training, work distribution, deficiencies in productivity, all while standardizing the use of products and equipment that can reduce costs and improve outcomes.
Currently, our Northeast Sales Region is looking to add a Sales Support Specialist to support our sales team, and our sales efforts in the western and central portion of New York State. The position will be based in Victor, New York and will require approximately 30% to 40% overnight travel.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
If you have the personality, drive, work ethic, and the desire to learn from the very best, and you would like to have an opportunity to chart a path that could lead to a very rewarding sales career at a company that has been in business for over 113 years, then read on.
The Hillyard Sales Support Specialist position reports to a District Sales Manager, and in this role, you will be providing critical support to a group of district sales professionals while learning and growing your knowledge of how the business works. This position has growth opportunities to be promoted to an Account Manager on our Sales Team which would offer significant compensation opportunities
- Work with fellow team members to professionally provide Project Deliverables within the office and at customer sites across predominately NY State.
- Project Deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Work in support of sales team with product and equipment demos/setups and floor applications as required.
- Use a computer/tablet to collect important customer data at customer sites.
- Install paper, soap, and chemical dispensers at customer locations.
- Help set up and work at trade shows
- Help to create presentations for use in Sales meetings and for customer training.
- Ability to assist team with any required work activities that arise while working on projects.
- Help with prepping equipment and going out to the customers site to deliver/demo equipment with the AM.
- Other duties assigned by CCAP Specialist, District Sales Manager, or the Regional Sales Director.
What’s in it for You:
- Opportunity to be a contributing member of a goal focused team.
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success and career growth.
- Gain exposure and learn the complexities of how best in class cleaning processes in the Facilities Maintenance field can create Clean, Safe, Healthy buildings.
- Competitive wages and overtime opportunities.
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
Click here to view a full position description
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply!
Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member.
Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.