VOLT is looking for an energetic packer to work for our client in Dallas. Are you looking for a stable career opportunity? If you answered YES, Volt wants to speak to YOU!
Packers are responsible for packing, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from production equipment! This is a training position for progression to other forming, printing and padding operations.
- Perform quality inspections and tests
- Prepares production logs, product tags and time cuds as needed
- Bag, box or palletiz finished product
- Operates scrap grinder as required and understands recycle system.
- Follow and participate in plant safe housekeeping guidelines
- Previous packing experience is helpful
- Team player
- High School Diploma or GED
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Shifts: 12 Hours
Day shift: 7:50 am – 8:00 pm
Night shift: 7:50 pm – 8:00 am
Normal Shift work schedule: Work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days, off 2 days
To learn more about Volt and see more job postings: please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.