IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
This Accounting Manager position supports month-end close process and assist with internal/external financial reporting. This position reports to Senior Accounting Manager.
Successful candidate will oversee the following functions:
- Review and approve journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations
- Coordinate and finalize Cash flow statements
- Manage corporate accounting projects
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Provide documentation for financial and SOX audits
- Interact with both internal & external auditors
- Implement process improvements and update policies & procedures
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects.
First Year Goals:
After the first year, selected candidate will display expertise in preparation of consolidated financial statements. Candidate will also develop productive working relationships with Accounting and Finance business partners. Candidate’s goals and accomplishments are directly tied with the Company’s strategic objectives, and many exciting project objectives will be achieved.
• 7 to 10 years of accounting experience and at least 3 to 5 years of supervisory or management experience of an accounting department or team
• BS/BA degree in Accounting required
• Advanced or in-depth knowledge of or skills in:
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- SOX and gaming regulations requirements
- Project management
• Leadership and advanced analytical skills with a demonstrated track record in effectively managing, problem solving and communicating across a broad spectrum
• Team player who can collaborate with partners from multiple disciplines
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Analysis of financial statements, ledgers and journals to prevent or detect errors
• Audit rules and regulations
• Compiling and presenting financial reports
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Standard Accounting Practices