Who We Are:
We are fans, just like you! We are looking for passionate team members who are ready to share their love for our city and their favorite teams! At Rally House, we have the largest selection of NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS product in our markets, plus a LOCAL section that represents the city you love!
What You Will Do:
Managers in Training assist the Store Manager in sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation to achieve store goals. Managers in Training are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Key Holders and Sales Associates. Candidates must be focused, nurturing, possess the ability to train others while maintaining an enthusiastic attitude, detail oriented and of course a sports fan.
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
- Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop a sales team
- Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of total retail clothing experience
- 1 + years in a supervisory or team lead position coaching others
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist in an investigation related to discrimination.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Demonstration Skills
- Interpersonal Skills