Come create a colorful difference with Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS)!
We are looking for dedicated and committed Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who are striving to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve, in the Newport, DE area.RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary role of the Direct Support Professional (DSP) is to assist individuals acquire and maintain skills to improve their daily-living, domestic, adaptive, and socialization skills. Responsibilities will vary from case to case but may include:
* Supporting individuals learn, maintain or improve skills through their participation in a variety of activities of everyday life
* Engage in activities with the individuals to allow them to live in the community, to live more independently, or to be more productive and participatory in community life
* Submit accurate and complete daily progress notes for each shift worked with individual
* Maintain annual 24 hour training requirements REQUIREMENTS
* Must be compassionate and willing to care for the well-being of others
* Minimal of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
* Must have a valid driver's license and existing insurance
* Must be willing to complete given background checksADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities. ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home based services to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve their life experiences.
Direct Care Worker
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc.
32 W. Loockerman Street, Suite 108, Dover, DE 19904
Each Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS) office is separately incorporated. Registering on the Kaleidoscope web portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal Kaleidoscope (KFS) entity. Professionals contracting through KFS are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Hardworking And Dedicated