Sr. Supply Planner (manufacturing)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for coordinating and supporting SCM strategy in the U.S, for demand and supply planning, manufacturing and art-work packaging services;
Ability to work in a start-up like environment with manual methods/tools and willingness to learn. Analyze material requirements and processes to enhance and continually improve SCM processes in collaboration with US and global colleagues. Follow up on receipt and release of components to support demand and supply requirements. Support future implementation of new IT systems and reporting portals. Support design and management of KPIs and dashboards for decision making.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-driven and motivated to engage in day-to-day operational activities. This positions is reporting into Director of Supply Chain Management
- Coordinate raw-materials, labeling and other material procurement activities for products in the Americas., including but not limited to export / import procedures, and coordination of logistics.
- Participate in cross-functional Sales and Operations Planning (“S&OP”) process alongside with supply chain leaders to prepare, plan and manage supply and inventory.
- Support coordination and review of artwork and packaging as required
- Support implementation and enhancement of existing processes and standards for SCM, in collaboration with global team to achieve process efficiency and standardization.
- Collaborate with quality assurance to ensure that all regional supply chain processes and procedures are per GMP/GDP requirements.
- Maintain data integrity in manual processes and eventually in ERP systems when implemented
- Work closely with SC functions in EU, Japan and Asia Pacific offices
- Perform other duties as necessary as required by the role
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Business is required, with 5 - 8 years of planning experience in supply chain
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Results focused and customer service oriented
- Good writing, editing and computer skills including MS Word, Visio, Excel, Projects
- Preferred prior exposure to and/or understanding of pharmaceutical and/or medical device product development and supply chain
- Basic knowledge of ERP is desirable
- Fluency in English (oral and written), with knowledge of other languages a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact cross-functionally is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility.
- Travel domestically and internationally, as needed, and at times on short notice, up to 15%
- Maybe once a year intentional travel.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Supply Chain Management
Packaging And Labeling