Apex Systems is currently hiring Pharmacy Technicians for a large healthcare client in Frisco, TX!
Take a look at the job description, and if you think you would be a good fit and are interested respond to Email blocked - click to apply as soon as possible!
We are doing first round interviews (via phone) TODAY and TOMORROW!
Address: Frisco, TX 75033
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
Work Schedule: 8-hour shift between 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday-Friday
- 40 hours/week plus potential for overtime
- Possibly 2 closing shifts per week
- Floating schedules will also include an occasional Saturday once training has been completed and new hire is fully able to work with less assistance
Pharmacy Technician Front End is responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met.
- Responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met
- Enter patient demographics and prescription information into the data processing system
- Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls
- Process prescriptions across various reference categories and assist in other Pharmacy Technician functions as necessary
- Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
- High school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
- Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration or Training License without restrictions with State Board of Pharmacy in the State
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)
Data Processing Systems