For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, as a business of Schneider Electric, we are the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by a 24-hour nationwide service support. https://youtu.be/Yf9QdGRZTEw
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer in our Northern CA market. This position will be responsible for selling ASCO products to commercial contractors, distribution, and Consulting Engineers.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer based out of the Pleasonton, CA area.
The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for the sale of all ASCO Products into an assigned territory to both existing and new accounts and providing a customer service level which meets or exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Identify & capitalize on opportunities for the sale of ASCO Products and Services
- Develops new sales opportunities and addresses the complex needs of customers across all ASCO products
- Track and influence projects from pre-design stage to Preventive maintenance stage.
- Communicate project status to all relevant parties & develop sales strategies to close orders.
- Gain an understanding of all accounts needs & demonstrate how ASCO products and services can be utilized to their advantage.
- Understanding of building electrical distributions systems and how to apply ASCO products
- Participate in local trade shows & professional organizations.
- Identify future opportunities.
- Supply Area Manager with reports on the status of your business including opportunities, problems & changes in the market place.