To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, DE 19901
- Ryan Barbee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk - Technical Support
Kelly Services • Dover, DE
Posted 1 month ago
If you're looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst and want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Kelly Services might have the job for you. You're the perfect candidate for this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Supporting local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company is the essence of this position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Dover, DE area and is a full-time opportunity.
Evening Coverage - 2nd shift - 4pm to 1am Key responsibilities
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
- Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- 2+ years of prior experience
- Basic networking concepts
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.