To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldManagement Analyst
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- This position will provide administrative support, management analysis, procurement, configuration management, and documentation services to the Aircraft Signature & Avionics Measurements Branch of the Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, MD.
- DAWIA training and experience is highly desired.
- Must have experience in software application programs such as MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, electronic mail systems, and others.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in management analysis, configuration management, and procurement processes is required. In lieu of post-high school education/training, a total of 6 years’ experience in performing the stated functions is required.
- Applicant must be a self-starter with proven skills in executive level management analysis support.
- Clear and concise communication with customers, peers, and management is a must.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or management discipline, such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or management information technology from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- U S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Secret Clearance.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.