To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Ridge, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Agent
Day & Zimmermann • Oak Ridge, TN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Help Desk Agent needed for a contract to hire opportunity with SOC's client located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Once trained, the candidate is expected to work Sat, Sun, 10AM - 7PM and Mon, Tue, Wed. 2PM - 11PM.
- The Help Desk Agent will answer technical questions and troubleshoot corporate computer hardware and software in a corporate network environment.
- Must be self-motivated and directed with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- This is a technical position and the successful candidate must be flexible in days and hours worked.
- High School Diploma
- Previous enterprise help desk experience is required (1 Year Minimal)
- Strong Windows 7/ Windows 10 support experience required
- Communication skills are highly valued.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Microsoft technologies (MS Windows 7, XP, MS Office, and MS Outlook).
- Knowledge of VPN, Certificate Authorities, Active Directory, and mobile device is recommended.
- Mobile device support in an enterprise environment
- Customer Service "soft skills"
- Experience performing hard drive encryption
- Experience with troubleshooting networking, application errors, certificates, authentication and email
- Experience with Certificate Authorities
- Experience with Mobile Device support, particularly iOS.
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.