Warehouse Manager Trainee
From $21 to $30 per hour
980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.Position Responsibilities
- Learn all aspects of distribution (UPS, freight, returns, receiving, restock and transfers) through our 2-year Rotational Program.
- Train and develop Warehouse Manager skills while leading and motivating others.
- Become certified on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Coaching And Mentoring