With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.Job Description
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
1 Provides global oversight to develop and implement platform-specific global marketing strategies in alignment with CSL’s objectives. Partners with regional heads and GMs to ensure smooth transition and implementation of global strategies across regions and countries.
2 Establish and monitor appropriate metrics to provide ongoing feedback and ROI on marketing and advertising campaign effectiveness. Develops data analytics and ongoing assessment of KPI performance across regions. Monitors trends and developments in order to proactively identify needs and take actions to enhance support to the business.
3 Leads cross-functional brand and creative teams to develop and test new platforms and products to attract and retain donors that drives collections and aligns to CSL’s vision and values. Including key brand messages and global creative expression and branding
4 Lead KPI discussions and marketing strategies for each region providing the business unit with actionable and detailed conclusions and recommendations.
5 Monitor short and long-term market trends that impact brand and continuously identify opportunities and gaps to feed into the strategic brand plans
6 Develop the marketing structure and expertise to align with the operational strategic direction to include functional expertise in Digital, Social and Traditional Marketing methods reaching a diverse donor population and a strong presence in community relations that aligns to CSL Vision and Values.
7 Align global marketing activities with Global Communications to drive business continuity throughout the network of centers.
8 Develop and implement an effective market research plan to continuously monitor and understand donor and market behavior and shifts.
9 Represent CSL Plasma on collaborative teams with CSL Behring such as Global Webmaster team, Intranet Operations committee and the e-governance committee.
10 Lead significant collaboration with internal and external partners within the industry and patient advocacy groups to improve awareness, image and expansion of targeted donor populations.
11 Provide input into global forecasting and budgeting activities in alignment with overall business objectives
12 Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business/Business Management. Marketing or related subject. Master’s degree in Business Management/Marketing or related subject preferred; or equivalent training and experience.
• 12+ years progressively more responsible management positions in a highly regulated, multi-location environment.
• Experience in the plasma industry with marketing or communications highly desirable
• Experience in retail/direct to consumer marketing in a decentralized environment a must
• Ability to look beyond a single business unit or region.
• Global experience, preferred
• Ability to work as a team in a matrixed organization
• Relevant experience in planning, coordinating and implementation of policies and systems across Global framework
• Experience in market segmentation, identification of needs and successful deployment of programs targeting niche market segments
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to develop effective internal and external business relationships
- Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit
- Ability to formulate complex and comprehensive materials such as authoritative reports of major scope and impact, etc. and/or to make formal presentations
- Overnight travel required up to 50% of the time
- Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.