District Sales Manager
A chance to work for a team of successful Ag professionals who strive to give their customers the best service the area has to offer and the highest quality products to ensure their success. This company is showing massive growth and looking to continue to build on their proven track record of success. Now is your chance to be part of their team in a DSM role!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package
- Company Vehicle, Cell, Tablet
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover your designated territory and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts by driving product sales and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
- This beautiful area offers a safe community that bleeds opportunities.
- There are festivities and events to partake in year round in this community.
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, Skate Park, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area, there is affordable housing costs and cost of living is below the national average; along with reasonable property taxes.
- There are entertainment possibilities for the whole family in addition to many restaurants to choose from.
- Agronomy Sales/Seed Sales experience preferred.
- Degree in Ag related field
- Experience with consulting.
- Experience with working a territory.
- Farm or Agriculture background.
ERC Ag Division
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!