41083354513 Have questions? Feel free to call our GM, Gary Roskopf, at
Campers Inn RV of Richfield is part of the nation's largest chain of family-operated RV dealerships with over 35+ locations across the US. Since 2010, Campers Inn RV has been consistently named Top 50 RV Dealership in the U.S. and was recently named one of the Top 5 Blue Ribbon RV Dealerships by RVBusiness. We're proud to be one of the top employers in the industry! We value our employees and invest in their success! Apply now and join our team!
- Excellent Income Potential!
- Opportunity to earn $60,000 - $100,000+ a year!
- Excellent training!
Ongoing career development opportunities: Specialized job training, certifications, professional development, and assistance in continuing education
- Major Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Supplemental, Spouse & Child available)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
(401k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Help online and in-dealership customers purchase an RV.
- Work with an Industry-leading team to sell new and used RVs with the highest quality customer experience.
- Demonstrate RV operation and explain features
- Work with the F&I team to close deals
- Commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Strive to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue-generating practices
- Stay informed about RV market trends and dealership inventory
- Attend RV Shows and location events as needed
- Sales experience in RV, Automotive, Powersport, etc. is a plus!
- Previous experience in real estate, retail, marketing, and customer service translates well in this position!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to use a computer, MS Office, and other office equipment
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
Camper’s Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Camper’s Inn RV makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Audio Equipments
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated