Work From Home-100% Remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sarah Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $155,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Intrigued? Please read on!
We are seeking an experienced “hands on” Software Development Manager to help guide and lead our team of application developers and engineers as we build Software-as-a Service (SaaS) components in our state-of-the art, high-availability, containerized cloud. A successful candidate will have strong technical ability, technical vision, excellent project management skills, great communication skills and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic, collaborative environment. Under the direction of the Director of Software Development, they are responsible for designing, delivering, supporting and monitoring the technical vision of the products leveraging inputs from product managers, stakeholders, business partners and the customer.Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
- Generous 401K
- Apply your knowledge of software development to manage software development tasks associated with designing, developing and troubleshooting software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications.
- Grow, lead, inspire and actively listen to a team of full-stack developers and engineers. Promote great software engineering practices. Manage and promote professional development for team members as well as advocate for team needs and opportunities.
- Build strong partnerships with Infrastructure, Security, Product Management and third-party partners to determine scope and ensure that development efforts meet requirements.
- Design and build new features and enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development efforts.
- Seek out innovative solutions and drive continuous improvement and team growth.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously. Projects span across various business units to include Security, Compliance and customer experience enhancement.
- Participate in development; oversees code reviews and sets standards for development practices.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics or a directly related field and/or equivalent years of work experience.
- 7+years of experience in application and software systems development as a leader and/or as an individual contributor.
- 3+ years leading application developers and engineers. Experience leading teams across multiple geographies preferred.
- Strong experience in full stack development and best-practice web-based application frameworks. Proficiency in Angular, PL/SQL and Java REST services in a cloud-based, automated and containerized architecture.
- Experience with developing solutions that take advantage of AWS/Cloud services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment required; DevSecOps experience preferred.
- Experience with architecting and developing applications that support zero downtime deployments.
- Strong knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for analyzing and developing software test and evaluation procedures.
- Familiarity with health care and/or insurance industries preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering complex software solutions to required timelines with high quality results. Your teams have a culture of continuous improvement and a “get things done” attitude.
- Experience leading teams in which developers support their code in production in an on-call rotation.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Agile Methodology
- Application Frameworks
- Business Administration