To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Meigs, AL 36057
- Sheila Jackson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical - Engineering Project Manager
Kelly Engineering Resources • Mount Meigs, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mechanical Discipline Lead Kelly Services is currently seeking a Engineering Project Manager for one of our top clients in the Montgomery Alabama area. As a Project Engineer Manager placed with Kelly, you will be the mechanical discipline lead for many of the sites overseaing capital and expense projects. Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities for this position include filling the engineering mechanical design function to ensure compliance with company standards, applicable codes and regulations.
- Candidate will work closely with project manager to complete planning, cost estimate development, equipment design, and construction of site projects to meet established timelines, scope and cost requirements.
- Through collaboration and project leadership; candidate will direct activities of design staff engaged in the design process by providing direction for a mechanical designer and CAD drafter.
- Responsible for all projects assigned include: Leverage site and group resources to meet project goals and objectives.
- Provide frequent communication concerning project status and scheduling requirements.
- Work to develop viable design options that can be reviewed with key stakeholders and prepare project presentations detailing design alternatives as required.
- Assist in developing project staffing plans and resource forecasting.
- Work with project team and plant personnel to address mechanical issues that may arise in the plant.
- Capable of acting as a project manager for small to midsized capital projects as required.
- 10+ years related experience in mechanical design is preferred
- BS or MS in Engineering is required
- Professional Registration P. E. is desirable for Alabama
- Previous experience in managing project workflow is required
- Proven safety track record is required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, is required
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.