To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anderson, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Financial Group • Anderson, SC
Posted 2 months ago
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function to ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Oversee the receipt and application of customer and other payments, ensuring each are recorded timely and applied correctly.
- Interacting with intercompany locations to confirm balances to/from and help solve invoicing/billing issues.
- Oversee fixed asset cost accumulation, capitalization, and reporting process.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensure month end closing processes proceed timely and predictably.
- Assist as required with preliminary and year-end audit activities.
- Ensure application of continuous improvement methods, such as LEAN, to identify opportunities or implement changes to improve accounting processes or products or to reduce costs.
- Supervise, coach support, train and develop personnel in assigned area
- Work effectively within team environments both within your department and across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, plus
5 to 10 years related experience including three supervising a team
- ERP Systems SAP and Great Plains or similar accounting systems
- Base salary up to mid 70's
Click here to apply online