We are partnered with an international non-profit organization that aims to help make communities throughout the world safer and more secure through research and public policy changes. We are is seeking a qualified Billing Specialist for Billing Services, within the Finance organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of invoices, collection of outstanding funds from contracts and/or grants. Clients include federal, state, local, and foreign governments, private foundations, universities, nonprofit and commercial organizations.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing contracts to determine the invoicing and reporting requirements
- Prepare the billing invoices for the grantors with all supporting documentation to be filed with the billing invoice.
-Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly grant billing and reimbursement
- Assist Project Managers with funding issues financial inquiries or project reconciliation
- Communicate with government agencies to confirm approval of invoices submitted and follow-up on collections.
- Creating, documenting, and disseminating invoices
- Scanning invoices and collections documents into client based and internal automated document management systems
- Researching and reconciling account discrepancies
- Documenting and maintaining all levels of transaction and collection activity into Oracle Financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required
- 5+ years of progressively related accounting and finance experience.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Public Works experience is highly preferred
- Strong ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with managers and/or supervisors, as well as outside auditors and other client-related staff members.
- Experienced analytical skills required to assist in the development and maintenance of the accounting and finance-related tasks.
Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin at Email blocked - click to apply
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.