$67000.00 to $77000.00 yearly
My client, location in Bridgewater, has an opportunity for a Revenue Accounting Analyst.
- Participation in financial close process
- Prepare and perform analyses to support revenue accounting team. Identify trends, share insights and drive improvement / efficiency to the close process
- Demonstrates proficiency in financial analysis, reporting and interpretation of data
- Responsible for supporting the execution of timely and accurate revenue reporting for the Company.
- Work with people at all levels of the organization (senior management, functional leadership and staff) to report, monitor and manage key revenue drivers.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of US GAAP and solid accounting skills
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures documenting critical business processes.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years experience. Pharma/Biotech experience preferred. Previous large ERP experience is required. Big 4 experience and a CPA is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Matt Cohen at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Revenue Accounting Analyst
. If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Revenue Accounting Analyst.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles