What You Can Expect:
We are looking for a top RN Weekend Supervisor to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 12 hour shifts
- Flexible Schedule times! (9a-9p, 10a-10p, 11a-11p)
- Additional $7 per hour premium weekend pay
What’s in it for you:
- Premium weekend pay!
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete nursing admission assessment and baseline care planning for new admissions.
- Complete MDS section GG Functional assessment during the required timeframe.
- Ensures appropriate daily skilled documentation is assigned and completed accurately.
- Participates in the development, revision, and implementation of resident care plans.
- Provide written and oral reports/recommendations to clinical leadership
- Assist in developing methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services
Morrison Woods Health CampusText One Of Our Recruiters:
Susan (317) 671-7131What We're Looking For:
Life At Trilogy:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state RN license and current, valid CPR certification required.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Utilize Nursing Process
Assign Nursing Staff
Coordinate Nursing Unit