Why work for Knight Transportation:
At Knight Transportation, our experience has shown that hard working, engaged individuals focus on solving problems and improving efficiencies, which is our greatest differentiator. Our goal as an organization is to be the very best in our industry. The best in profitability, returns, culture, growth, innovation and ideas.
Are you willing to take personal accountability, problem solve, grow and help others to do the same? Then join a team that believes in everyone giving their best, honesty and mutual respect always and a passion for continual learning.
At Knight Transportation we value our employees! As a Recruiting Manager will work closely with potential Driving Associates to ensure successful and smooth transitions to the hiring and processing of our Driving Associates.
- Execute traditional and creative recruiting strategies that attract the ideal candidates
- Establish immediate rapport with potential driving associates by seeking to understand their career goals and interests.
- Practice integrity with each conversation in order to hire long-lasting driving associates.
- Understand and sell our company culture.
- Contact all new leads the day they are received using 3 methods of contact (Phone, Email, Text).
- Utilize computers and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, or process information, while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- Set specific commitments with each potential driving associate and follow up to make sure they are kept.
- Maintain a relationship with both the Service Center and Clearing House to understand the specific qualities of driving associates we are searching for.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Sound judgement and problem solving skills. Thorough and detail oriented. Good listening skills. Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills. Constantly maintain a professional appearance.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
Experience Required: 1+ year recruiting experience and/or outside sales experience required. Driver Recruiter