ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTSJob Description
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and managing online digital marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Executes the implementation of online marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Collaborates with Paid Media Manager to develop and execute the PPC strategies.
- Assists with developing and executing a/b tests for ad copy, bid strategies, keywords, audience segments, and images.
- Manages existing advertising campaigns and participates in new campaign launches.
- Provides creative recommendations for ad copy, image and landing page assets.
- Works closely with graphic artists, writers, and web developers in the design and usability of all PPC creative assets, including ad units for display, video, discovery, and emerging ad units in Google, Facebook and other media outlets.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors in order to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing Web-based campaigns.
- Develops and recommends to Senior Management online commerce strategies for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Keeps current on industry trends and testing opportunities.
- Measures impact and effectiveness of campaigns by reporting on key performance indicators (conversions, conversion rate, revenue, CTR, cost per conversion, ROI, etc.).
- Helps to identify trends and insights to optimize and maximize ROI.
- Aids with communication of performance and test results.
- Tests/experiments with Ad models (tCPA, ROAS, etc.) in order to achieve better ROI on campaigns.
- Launches projects to support the Paid Search / Paid Advertising side of the business, and follows through with brand teams and website teams to ensure project completion.
- Functions as the main most account management contact with Google, Facebook and SABRE (for direct advertising products)
- Attends online conferences and seminars.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Familiarity and thorough understanding of SEM strategy and concepts.
- Complete and thorough understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, impression share, negative keywords, conversion rates, goal set up, extensions setup, competitor insights, etc.
- Ability to strategically manage A/B and multivariate testing.
- Understanding of content optimization
- Complete and thorough understanding of Google re-marketing.
- Complete and thorough understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Social Media Marketing platforms.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search
- Advertising spend management
- Analysis, reporting and forecasting of media campaigns
- Strong analytical ability
- Attention to detail, especially numbers
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Curiosity and desire to experiment
- Experience with Google HPa (for hotels) a plus
- Experience with Facebook Dynamic Ads (for hotels) a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Affinity toward teamwork
- Drive to take initiative
- Desire to help others succeed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- Paid media experience with implementing and managing campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing (remarketing search, display)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Social Media Marketing