Teledyne e2v partners to improve, save & protect lives. As a global manufacturer that designs, develops and manufactures technology systems and components, our innovations lead developments in healthcare, life sciences, space, transportation, defence and security and industrial markets.
Our success is built on long-established relationships with industry partners. The combination of our strong in-house technical capability, and links with technical authorities and universities, ensures that we can bring together the right level of expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne HIREL Electronics is looking for a RF Test Engineer to take the lead role in production ATE program development, tester platform conversion, and production debug/support.
- Work closely with designers to characterize new designs.
- Develop test programs for new products or convert test platforms of existing products.
- Support production in terms of trouble shooting if there is any issue with the existing test programs impacting customer delivery.
- Assist with Production and RMA failure analysis
- Master's degree (MSEE.) degree or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a strong background in RF product development
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Working knowledge with IC development (have worked with a semiconductor supplier to define a new product and take it to system level production).
- In-depth knowledge of a broad number of topics with expertise in Prescalers, PLLs, RF switches, RF Power Limiters, RF Digital Step Attenuators, RF Mixers, and LNA’s.
- Familiarity with RF measurements on ATE and bench, such as s-parameters, phase noise, IP2/IP3, and P1dB compression.
- Experience with de-embedding RF test fixtures from s-parameter measurements a plus.
- Familiarity with Military/DoD programs, systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members, and management staff, including both DOD civilian and contractor personnel.
- Experience in products for Space Segment is a plus
- US citizenship and fluency in English.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret test data for troubleshooting yield issues as well as product improvement/enhancement.
- Some travel required between Teledyne Hi Rel sites
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a 'U.S. Person' (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. ? If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Low Noise Amplifier