To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Business Development
ExecuNet • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
At Company, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain and digital assets. By joining Company’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
We’re looking for a seasoned, experience global Vice President of Business Development to help scale our global enterprise blockchain network and drive game-changing revenue growth. The role reports into SVP, Business Development and Corporate Development, XRP Markets and Trading organizations. Kahina Van Dyke is a key strategic thought partner and business leader in advancing Company’s mission to accelerate and evolve the global financial services systems.
The charter for this executive will be to establish, grow and manage revenue-generating partnerships with the most dominant Internet, e-commerce and financial services companies processing cross-border payment transactions.
The desired profile is a high impact player with an impressive track record of closing big, successful partnership deals, managing strong performing teams, and standing apart as one of the best deal-makers to work with in the tech industry.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re one of the best-capitalized blockchain startups with $93.6M in total funding and investors that include Andreessen Horowitz & GV (Google Ventures). As strong market validation, some of our global banking customers became investors in our Series B funding round.
We have a big balance sheet. We’re cash-flow positive, have a lot of cash in the bank, healthy sales growth and more than 100 financial institutions have joined our enterprise blockchain network - many of them are the biggest banks in the world. Company has global offices to serve those customers in San Francisco (corporate headquarters), New York, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
We’re led by an experienced executive team and board that includes co-founder and Executive Chairman Chris Larsen, former Morgan Stanley Co-President Zoe Cruz, and Gene Sperling who served as the National Economic Council Director and National Economic Advisor under Presidents Clinton and Obama.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify, negotiate and sign deals with new partners, from emerging to multi-billion dollar organizations
- Manage and grow existing partnerships into big wins
- Lead and mentor a team of Business Development professionals
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify growth opportunities
- Build consensus and work cross functionally with key internal and external stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE:
- 15+ years related experience in investment banking or business development for top Internet, e-commerce or financial services companies. Financial Services and Payments experience is important.
- Reputation for being a star deal-maker: developing, negotiating and signing industry-leading deals with a wealth of creative partnership structures and a deep network at the c-suite.
- Experienced engaging C-suite and board of directors of large multi-national companies.
- Proven track record of managing and building high-performing teams. A talent magnet who attracts and inspires people.
- Analytical, smart, strategic and data-driven with a competitive drive to win in the market
- MBA or equivalent experience