To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80202
- Megan Strelow
- Phone: 303-222-5503
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Lucas Group - Search • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES
- Assist in the billing of tenant rent, direct bills, late fees and one time charges.
- Compile a daily cash receipt file.
- Apply tenant payments to corresponding tenant balances.
- Post daily cash receipts for tenants and non-tenant related deposits.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Maintain an accurate aging report, including application of tenant credits.
- Correspond with Third-Party Property Managers, who will be prepare tenant statements and manage collections, to ensure that tenant balances are correct.
- Assistance in creation of balances sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations and other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of accounts receivable experience required.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and ensure accuracy of work.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish sound interpersonal relationships with team members, customers, and vendors.
- Experience in Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.