Successful manufacturer in the Philadelphia Airport-area is looking to hire a flexible, Administrative Assistant and Human Resources Specialist who can wear many hats! This Administrative Assistant and Human Resources Specialist will assist with a variety of human resource, administrative, and customer service duties. The successful Administrative Assistant and Human Resources Specialist should have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, project management functions, excellent customer service skills, and strong operational support experience.
• Variety of administrative support functions for all company managers
• Calendar management for executive-level managers
• Oversee company projects
• Distribute incoming/outgoing communication
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
• Ensure HR functions are running smoothly
• Conduct employee new hire onboarding
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Acknowledge and resolve customer inquiries
• Maintain customer accounts
• Answer and redirect incoming calls
• Assist with customer/new client leads
• Manage information flow in a timely manner
• Assist with monthly reconciliations for accounting department
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred
• 2+ years of HR support experience, 2+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Customer Service mindset
• ERP experience preferred
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
If you have a wide range of Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, and Human Resources skills for this Administrative Assistant and Human Resources Specialist role, please reach out to Bryan Calhoun
and reference JO#03710-0011758099.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.