Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Immunology Business Manager - Midwest (Chicago, Indianapolis, W. MI, WI).
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Immunology Business Manager working on the MMN Sales team, you will be empowered to impact patients lives, and a typical day will include:
- TheÂ Immunology Business ManagerÂ is responsible for sales activities including generating demand for GAMMAGARD LIQUID, with clinicians treating multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN).
- The role involves increasing awareness and diagnosis of MMN, new physician development and/or expanding existing physicians within an established geographic territory.Â
- Analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies, identify and develop KOLs, collaborate with Specialty Pharmacies, third party administrators and cross functional colleagues, develop and maintain disease state expertise, effective resource utilization, and ability to manage in a large sales territory with multiple call points influencing a diverse set of stakeholders. Shares job expertise and provides guidance to other sales reps.
- Responsible for achieving sales quotas through driving and maintaining MMN patient starts on GAMMAGARD LIQUID.
- Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Calls on prospective customers, masters effective sales presentations, provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and maintains compliance to our promotional and expense policies.
- Works with clinicians, clinicians, clinical organizations, patient organizations, and channel participants to implement sales strategies and achieve sales results through onboarding and retention of patients on treatment
- Conducts community education events for healthcare professionals and patients, and must have ability to work nights and weekends.
- Works closely with customer service, operations, national accounts, market access, marketing, and third party administrators to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provides feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy and recommended product and product line revisions.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and adjusts tactics based on territory dynamics
- Promotes theÂ Takeda Culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies and good organization/time management skills.
- Ability to understand and adapt to customer changing needs is essential. Candidate must demonstrate personal accountability for results, business acumen and knowledge of sales processes, as well as strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare management sales experience.
- Ideal candidate possesses experience in specialty sales (injectable or infusions) including working with payor, specialty pharmacies, and/or reimbursement situations, and managing a large geography with diverse customer types.
- Travel throughout the US is required, as well as an ability to manage a large territory (1 overnight/week minimum)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement Company
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takedaâs Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law â Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.