To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Towson, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Travel Agent - Towson, MD
UnitedHealth Group • Towson, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for direct customer service of non-insurance related products (i.e. Ingenix products). May provide technical expertise, problem triage, instructions or general non-sales customer support.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience as a travel agent with experience booking hotel, flight, and car rentals and itineraries
- 3+ years of experience working with the SABRE reservation system
- Proficient with city, airline, hotel and car rental codes
- Basic travel & geography knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word (document, data entry), Excel (creating and updating tracking spreadsheet), and Outlook (mail, calendar invites)
- Ability to work 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with the ability to support weekends and on-call as needed
- Travel Agent Certification
- Experience working with international accounts
- Corporate Travel experience
- Experience with Call Center terminology
- Strong communication and organizational skills to properly pass relevant
and detailed customer data to a Global Support Emergency Specialist
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer and typing skills, which includes the ability to navigate between programs quickly by using shortcut keys
- Highly productive in a self-directed work environment
UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a
Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and
building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable
execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your
near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture?
UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military
families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them
the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives
that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Corporate Travel Agent, Emergency Travel Agent, Healthcare Travel Agent, Towson, MD, SABRE, travel, geography, itineraries