At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Orthopedic Surgical Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
• Status: Full-Time, 24/7 Schedule
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Orthopedic Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Completion of an accredited surgical service course with an emphasis in the musculoskeletal system. Recommended clinical experience to include casting and splinting.
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support (BLS), Maintain a national certification by the National Board for Certification of Orthopedic Technologists (NBCOT) or the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTA) or 1 year experience in an orthopedic clinic setting.
• Experience: Have at least 1 year experience in an orthopedic clinic setting.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Basic Life Support