Part-Time Advanced Practice Provider
Discovery House CTC Waterville
Waterville, ME 04901
- Opioid Treatment Center
- Adults 18+
- Mon-Tues-Wed 6:00am - 2:00pm
Patients with Co-occurring conditions require care from specialty-trained professionals in a quality-focused environment. Our team at Discovery House CTC Waterville is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of Maine
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- DEA License
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred but not required
This location offers Medication Assisted Treatment including Methadone, Buprenorphine and Opioid Health Homes in conjunction with individual and group counseling for clients with opioid use disorder.
Connect with Physician Recruitment Today!
Physician Recruiter, CTC Division
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Pregnancy medical follow-up visits
Drug Enforcement Agency