- Following up on insurance claims
- writing appeals to insurance companies
- posting adjustments
- The majority of these claims are commercial and do not have a need for Traditional Medicaid or Medicare only collectors
- Will be held to a specific metric but every client will have a different number so as long as you're used to being held to a metric
- Must be comfortable picking up the phone to call insurance companies
In order to be eligible for health benefits, you must be employed for 30 days and must average 30 hours per week for four consecutive weeks.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
Medix - Positively Impacting Lives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, dental and vision plan with American Worker
- Prescription Programs
- Term Life Insurance Plan
Featured on such prestigious lists as Inc. Magazine's "Inc. 5000" list of the nation's fastest growing private companies, as well as Inavero's "Best of Staffing" Client list.
"The Medix team's support and encouragement provided me with the confidence I required while pursuing a position in which I continue to excel and grow, both professionally and personally." -Sam, Medix Talent.Join our network of talented professionals!Apply today!
Maintain Indexed Record