Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 26 years. We provide services to most of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC’s mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry, while also preserving the nation's land records. Our thorough training models are designed to advance our employees and help them be successful in their positions. NTC truly is a company with which you can grow a successful career. NTC has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row, among many others.
NTC is looking for a Client Services Representative (CSR) to join our team. This is a full-time, salary position. The role of the CSR is to manage and coordinate specific assigned clients’ orders within NTC. The CSR is responsible for ensuring the receipt and ingestion of client orders and ensuring delivery of the product within the agreed upon delivery timeframe is met. The CSR will also be responsible for client queries at a loan level and will provide clients with reports on the status of their orders. The CSR develops strong relationships with customers and prepares reports that show the health of the accounts they manage. This position liaises with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Production, and Product Development Departments). This position requires occasional travel for on-site client visits.
Duties also include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, executes plans and evaluates the clients’ services that have been sold.
- Collaborates with key internal organizational personnel to meet the clients’ needs.
- Collaborates with the client to fully understand the scope and manage expectations correctly.
- Coordinates and manages all activities of client accounts
- Monitors assigned work requests/reports of the clients’ accounts.
- Performs analytics on client’s orders/project to ensure that the clients’ activities are being looked after.
- Maintains communications with internal personnel and client in a positive and timely manner that is professional.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Secondary Mortgage Industry background
- Account Management experience
- Ability and willingness to travel for sometimes days at a time to meet with clients
NTC offers the following benefits:
- Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- 401K after 6 months with partial company matching
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is available for use after the 90 day employment anniversary.
PTO days are accrued as follows:
- Your first and second year you will accrue 10 days per year.
- Each year between the 3rd and 9th you will accrue 15 days per year.
- Each year between the 10th and 19th you will accrue 20 days per year.
- And from 20 years onward you will accrue 25 days per year.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal background check.
Nationwide Title Clearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Microsoft Power Point