Do you have a passion for drafting and construction? Are you intrigued with joining a growing company?
If you answered yes to these questions we want to meet you.
Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) and Cameron General Contractors (CGC) are in business to develop, design, construct and manage independent living retirement communities throughout the United States. We are a nationally recognized leader in the senior housing industry and we take tremendous pride in offering our residents and their families the highest quality retirement living experience available with a focus on safety and elegance. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are currently accepting applications for an Architectural Drafter to work in our Home Office in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an architectural office doing drafting work (CAD). Your duties will be assisting project architects and construction managers with the development of projects from design development through the construction document phases.
What Makes This Opportunity Right For You:
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including drafting architectural designs using CAD.
- We will provide you with stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You'll work a stable schedule.
- You'll live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
What Makes You Right For This Opportunity:
- You are analytical with strong problem-solving ability.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You possess strong technical abilities.
- You are responsive and dependable to meet deadlines.
- You have a strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment.
- You possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
- You have experience working with AutoCAD Architecture and Microsoft Word.
- You are able to prepare drawings, plans, and documents for statutory approvals.
Take the first step to joining our company and complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
- Construction Management
- Autodesk Revit
- Shop Drawing
- Architectural Design
- Building Design