Quadient helps people connect with what matters
Quadient helps people connect with what matters, thanks to solutions that enable our customers to create meaningful and personalized interactions. Want to commit your talent to an organization that truly values your contribution? Looking for a place where you can be a game changer, innovate, and unleash your true potential? We call it: The Power Of You.
We're seeking a highly motivated, naturally driven, sharp and competitive salesperson to sell into an assigned territory in the Multifamily industry. Leading the efforts of creating account strategies, refining sales plays, expanding executive relationships, incorporating the customer journey, and selling high value solutions are essential success factors of this role. These elements need to be synthesized into a cohesive strategy that supports accelerating growth across the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for delivering on the following:
* Consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly individual sales quotas
* Build, manage and forecast an individual sales pipeline of opportunities
* Generate customer leads while overseeing existing accounts
* Develop consultative approach including discovery, solution selling, and connecting the dots to solutions
* Willingness to travel within a specific region 50%-70% of the time to include client facing visits and trade shows
What You Bring:
* 3+ years in a commissioned outside B2B Sales role with a proven history of exceeding your assigned quota, selling into the Multi-Family Industry.
* Experience working in a remote role that required a great deal of autonomy and creativity
* Demonstrated ability to close sales, meeting, or exceeding company goals
* Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sale through the entire sale cycle
* Experience creating valuable relationships with key decision-makers
* Motivated self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue with a proven track record of success
* Salesforce CRM experience a plus
* Property Management experience a plus
* Develop and lead the plan to significantly increase the number of relationships we have with C-level executives in the assigned territory.
* Develop trust-based relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams
* Proactively identify and address issues that inhibit growth in assigned territory.
* Maintain thriving, meaningful business relationships with our existing client base and foster relationships with prospects
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans -Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance -Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veteran Programs
* Company Sponsored Groups
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Parcel Pending by Quadient:
Parcel Pending is the leading provider of package management solutions for multifamily, residential, commercial, retail, and university properties in the United States and Canada. We enable delivery of over 3 million packages monthly, offering a wide range of solutions that ensure the simple and secure delivery and retrieval of packages and online orders.
In 2019, Parcel Pending was acquired by Quadient (formerly Neopost), the global leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions. With the strength of our combined power, reach, and offerings, Parcel Pending by Quadient provides state-of-the-art solutions and world-class customer service to solve the last-mile delivery challenge.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
US - Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.?They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Business To Business
- Closing (Sales)
- Consultative Approaches
- Customer Relationship Management