To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Recruiter
Apple Bank for Savings • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Recruiter
New York, NY
The primary responsibility is to execute recruitment and staffing plans tailored to the specific needs of each division/department or project to fill open positions across the organization from entry level to various management levels. Develops sound business relationships with division/department managers to achieve stated goals. Performs related duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative cost effective techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools and technologies to remain competitive in attracting talent
- Gather and assess feedback on candidates and partner with department managers to evaluate and assess candidates.
- Screen candidates over the phone and in person and refer qualified candidates to department manager
- Provide regular updates to managers and other stakeholders regarding pipeline development and progress of candidates.
- Screen candidates over the phone and in person and refer qualified candidates to hiring manager.
- Administer pre-employment background checks.
- Make arrangements for employee onboarding.
- Develop sound business relationships with internal customers, including department hiring managers to achieve goals, in a collaborative environment.
- Represent the company at various events and careers fairs.
- Ensure full compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as with company policies, practices and guidelines.
- Update recruiting data base, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and at least 2+ years recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Must be familiar with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of online recruiting software, preferable with Taleo or any other well- known recruiting software.
- Travel to the branches – up to 40%.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.