To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Heartland Payment Systems • Rochester, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:Provide customer assistance to both consumer users, and school administrators on the MySchoolBucks.com website. Work involves responding to incoming customer support issues via both phone and email, following escalation processes to resolve customer questions and issues and logging information in to a computer software tracking module.
- Answer phone calls and log the call in an online tracking tool for each call.
- Provide information and assistance to users on the school prepayment software product. This may include: Refunds and transfers according to each school district’s policy.
- Research fees and issue credits as necessary.
- Respond to Customer Emails regarding balance information, child meal history and meal control requests.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with web browsers and internet functionality.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, specifically working on the phone.
- Written communication skills including spelling, grammar, and the ability to type 30 WPM.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to deconstruct issues, take initiative and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.