To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63122
- Emily Mitchell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly IT Resources • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Software/Firmware Engineer St Louis, MO 10+ month contract $50/hr Pay
- Design and develop ophthalmic surgical equipment firmware / software for embedded microprocessors and generate control algorithms for implementation in software and /or instantiated into programmable logic.
- Assume a leadership role in the generation and modification of product requirements documentation and design specifications for embedded software and firmware.
- Design, implement, document programmable part firmware / software in new product designs. Ensure proper design documentation, and verification testing is performed. Run subsystem level software / firmware design reviews
- Work with Operations to ensure the product designs are capable of consistent and repeatable fabrication.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts of others (internal and external) to assure appropriate validation testing and field observation studies are performed.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in project planning activities and project design reviews.
- Investigate pertinent design methodologies, such as, in-system update capability, whether algorithms are better written in software or instantiated in hardware, stability of control algorithms and bounds assumptions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Digital Signal Processing, and VHDL / Verilog, appropriate for the technical concentration area, desirable.
- At least five years experience in design and development.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.