You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN, Cath Lab - FT Days
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Valley View Medical Center is a state-of-the-art hospital is licensed with 52 medical/surgical beds, 12 acute rehabilitation beds, 12 intensive care beds, and an eight-bed labor, delivery and post-partum unit, and is the only all private bed hospital in the area.
Where We Are:
The Tri-State area has sunshine almost every day of the year. The beautiful clear skies, breathtaking sunsets on mountains to the east and west of us, and a mixture of the Great Outdoors along Arizona’s West Coast (the Colorado River) plus bountiful indoor activities provide something to do for everyone of any age.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for patients requiring an invasive procedure based upon age specific and cultural needs.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, patient vital signs and condition during the intraoperative phase. Communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, surgeon, anesthesia, and family.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances. Completes discharge phone calls.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Monitors the sterile field and surgical environment to prevent infection
- Follows Universal Protocol protocol and participates in time out as part of patient safety initiatives.
- Collects and enters data for Chest Pain Society and for NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registries) Cath PCI and ICD Registries.
- Valid registered nurse license in State of Arizona or Valid multistate license from a recognized compact state acceptable to Arizona
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association
- CCRN preferred
- APEX innovations training as assigned and completed within 90 days and annually for VVMC.
- NIH Stroke Scale done within 90 days of hire and annually thereafter
- EKG exam at time of hire
Valley View Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Advanced Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7451-2960
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.