MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Step Down Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License.
- Degree from accredited nursing program.
- BLS Certifications.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PACU setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
- Assesses patient needs, signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's condition Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises and documents the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Step-Down, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel Nurse (RN) - Step Down (Step Down Registered Nurse)
Nursing Interventions Classification
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Basic Life Support