To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK 99501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
National Tire Wholesale • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing revenue in new and existing assigned accounts.
National Tire Wholesale (NTW) operates more than 125 wholesale and distribution locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTW is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Responsible for sales and profitability of assigned accounts
- Responsible for opening new accounts to ensure the growth of the branch
- Meets regularly with all current and prospective sales accounts
- Builds store displays, demonstrates the product, emphasize features and benefits with assigned accounts
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Obtains credit information on prospective customers and forwards findings to credit department
- Prepares reports of business transactions and accurately keeps expense accounts
- Maintains customer database in computer
- Actively involved in solving customer issues
- Attends training as necessary to improve product and job knowledge
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Minimum three years sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business or Marketing
- Knowledge of automotive and or tire industry preferred
- PC proficient with emphasis on CRM tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.