As an Applications Developer you will:
- Work closely with a database developer is responsible to provide web software and database design enhancements to the existing Unit Profile application, including web/database design and development, status reports and technical documentation of the programming code in support of the SIS Unit Profile application.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain application code
- Provide change control and configuration management within the software development lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge and experience with application development methodologies; database technologies; backend programming languages (e.g.; T-SQL)
- Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements and maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Prepare, update, and review documentation as required.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must pass background investigation and credit check
- 6 years application development and design, programming and/or system integration experience
- CompTIA Security + CE, CompTIA CySA+, CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, or higher certification required
- Database programming and management experience preferred
- SQL server reporting experience preferred
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Applications Developer.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Applications Developer
- .Net Framework
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Asp.Net Core
- Change Control
- Cisco Certified Network Associate