We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented ICAM Engineer / Applications Developer - Journeyman to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions with responsibilities that include:
• Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
• Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
• Integrating or “on-boarding” applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV.
• Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities.
• Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve.
• Support the review existing processes and procedures, and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible.
• Provide support on validation testing and implementation to include:
• Evaluate the Synchronization options between Active Directory and IDMS.
• Verify the mapping scripts and synchronization operations function within OIT Domain
• Automate the process for populating IDMS with OIT Email Addresses.
• Provide administration and operational activities for Encryption Data Recover Key for Revoked PIV Card Certificates (allowing recovery emails and files encrypted with revoked certificates).
• Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products – OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
• Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
• Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments •Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
• Monitors ICAM components and takes corrective actions as necessary and as directed by ICAM technical leadership
• Install and configure Out of the box OVD Adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
• Using Java, develop / build custom adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
• Test and evaluate the full capabilities set of Oracle IdM products
• Use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
• Create and manage LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
• Configure and Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
• Provide knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
• 5 years experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
• Minimum of 2 years working in the field of identity management
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Application Server
• Knowledge of Oracle Database and Database Administration
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• Knowledge of Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Virtual Directory
• Knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager Full BI required prior to start
Must be US Citizen
Full CBP BI requireed prior to start
Location: Springfield, VA
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Original Issue Discount (Oid)