Schneider Electric Victoria acknowledges that our people are privileged to live and work in the traditional territories of the Lkwungen, Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia'new, T'Sou-ke and W_SÁNEC peoples. Schneider Electric endeavors to continue to work with Indigenous First Nations to respectfully acknowledge history and mutual goals for prosperity.
DevSecOps Product Owner responsibilities include assessing, facilitating, mentoring, and coaching software development teams in DevSecOps practices across the Digital Power line of business. You will also have to support teams in implementing tools, processes, & culture to help increase the velocity of the software development lifecycle as well as to drive the creation of automated pipelines supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
To be successful as a DevSecOps Product Owner, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. It is key to have exceptional communication and influencing skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and be highly innovative.
What do you get to do in this position?
* Assess the current state product development teams for the portfolio
* Creating suitable DevSecOps communication channels across the organization
* Defining the DevSecOps roadmap and vision for the organization
* Report to senior leadership on state of DevSecOps transformation
* Deliver comprehensive best practices
* Be a change-agent, influencing and promoting a DevSecOps transformation
* Mentor development teams in various states of the DevSecOps journey
* Support in the evaluate and selection of new software development tools
* Guide teams to develop and deliver automation pipelines and train resources in use and management
* Facilitate training and workshops
What qualifications will make you successful?
* Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field.
* Experience with DevOps infrastructure management and monitoring.
* Strong knowledge of DevSecOps Platform tooling (Jenkins, Azure, Chef, Puppet, and Docker)
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team across multiple timezones
* Strong analytical skills.
What's in it for you?
* Flexibility: With our Global Flexibility at Work policy, we empower our employees to work flexibly and to manage their unique life and work in the way that works best for them. We embrace agile, flexible and smart ways of working for our people - to support higher performance, greater inclusion and well-being, and stronger resiliency. Working part-time or from the comfort of your home are just a few of the choices you can make when you need most. We work in a hybrid setting (exact configuration will be discussed with the Manager) and the rest of time with customers and/or collaborating with peers and partners at our office.
* Career Development: We empower our people to grow and learn every day, developing new skills and building careers for today and tomorrow.
* Inclusive Environment: At Schneider Electric, diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. By embracing difference, Schneider Electric builds a culture of respect where everyone feels safe to be their authentic selves. We are 100% committed to inclusion and our policies reflect this commitment to our employees.
* Great Benefits: Schneider Electric Canada offers an inclusive benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, group pension match, well-being programs, holidays & paid time off, recharge breaks, employee share ownership plan and more. Learn more: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DevSecOps Product Owner
We are looking for positive, self-motivated, passionate people with a keen desire to work in an exciting, energetic, team-based design environment to help us develop next generation technologies to empower and connect our products to each other, and to our customers.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration