Fast-paced environmental consulting firm is looking for an experienced management systems professional to lead and develop its growing environmental (EMS), occupational health and safety (OHSMS) and energy (EnMS) management systems practice. In this position you will support federal agencies and other clients in management systems implementation, operation, evaluation, and improvement. You will also have opportunities to advise and consult with agencies on management systems policy issues.
Work will involve:
* Planning and leading management system audits (2nd party), and training audit team members.
* Developing tools, products, and tracking mechanisms designed to improve environmental, safety and health, and energy performance.
* Preparing and delivering briefings and presentations for agency management and field locations.
* Developing, updating, and presenting training.
* Preparing and revising management plans, programs, and procedures.
* Updating objectives and targets.
* Evaluating risks and opportunities.
* Monitoring, interpreting, and communicating changes in compliance obligations.
* Supporting other sustainability-related initiatives such as electronic stewardship, waste diversion, energy and water conservation, and chemical management.
Candidates must have:
* At a minimum, a B.S. degree in a related field.
* Lead auditor certification for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
* Five to ten years of management systems experience.
* Three to five years of experience conducting management system audits.
* Working knowledge of Executive Orders 14008, 13834, and prior EO 13693.
* Familiarity with greenhouse gas inventory and tracking approaches.
* Track record of developing, mentoring, and supporting team members.
* Excellent communication, writing, time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Job ID: ARLAL0909212A11
ERG, as a matter of policy, requires that all its employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have an ERG approved medical or religious exemption.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Teams, Zoom or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment. COVID-19 HIRING - most hiring processes are currently virtual during the pandemic. All interviews, as well as new hire orientations, will take place via Teams, Zoom or another type of video platform.
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG's online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Environmental, Safety/Health, and Energy Management Systems Professional
to request an accommodation.
There's a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and outside of our organization.
- Business Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Hardworking And Dedicated