Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent
About the Position
Our client is a well-respected college in vocational programs with a fun work environment and so much opportunity for career advancement. They are currently looking to bring on team players who enjoy helping others to fill an exciting role as an Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent. Based on your experience and skills, you can be qualified for any of these departments: Admissions, Education, or Financial Aid.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizing multiple computer systems while assisting students or prospects.
- Viewing scheduling and time reporting systems while assisting students or prospects.
- Answering questions and providing insight to students or prospects who have sent in requests.
- Using a script to prescreen prospects for minimum qualifications before warmly transferring the prospective student to an admissions advisor where their skills and interests will be assessed.
- Keeping accurate student and prospect records by correctly dispositioning all student inquiries.
- Making a dynamic impression, sparking interest, and demonstrating both the value of programs and speaking with our admissions department.
Benefits and Perks
- Monday-Friday work week.
- Free snacks and refreshments.
- Frequent employee appreciation events (ex: lunches, giveaways, etc.)
- Casual and fun work environment! (Music, nerf guns, great team!)
- Onsite gaming systems (Play station, Wii, etc)
- Day 1 benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
- And lots of opportunity for career advancement!
- Must be a people person, with a friendly and empathetic demeanor.
- Previous Inbound/Outbound call center experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Experience using multiple computer systems or programs (i.e., Microsoft Office, Phone Dialer)
- Ability to multi-task and toggle between 5-6 windows and/or programs at a time.
- Strong communication skills (The ability to explain and present financial aid options.)
- Comfortable meeting performance metrics related to quality and call handle times.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must satisfy background and drug test requirements.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please APPLY NOW for consideration!
Speak to a Recruiter Right Now!
Want to fast-track your start date? Click here to connect with a recruiter and get placed on this assignment!
Download Our OpEn App
Now you can skip the recruiting office with our Opportunity Engine App! Download our OpEn app to apply and onboard right through your phone! Apply today and start as soon as tomorrow.
Download now: 1562323049 | [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent
About Integrity Staffing
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Customer Service
- Call Centers